I was on a break, I am still on. It was unexpected one – thanks to Airtel, hutch and her other brothers and sisters for isolating me from the rest of the world. Looks like i will never reach a stage where I “happily did blogging ever after”
ow thank you notes.
- Airtel, thanks for sending a kid on tenth day to look into my modem problems. I was wondering when you are gonna change that “24X7 to service” to “once in a month service”.
- Hutch, That was very new information, that your SIMs stop working suddenly and you your customer will loose all the data he has in it. Solution of buying a new SIM must be bringing you good money eh?
Other honorable mentions
- Thanks for Credit card guys for auto debiting double the money I spent ( with Rs300 fine). That leaves me penniless, hmm feels good.
- HDFC thanks for sending my checkbook to some village near Hyderabad. for me 600KM is really not a distance. And closing my account without my consent was really smart.
- About heavy brokerage ICICI, hm thats valid. By the way did I buy anything. (This one is latest, need to talk to customer care yet)
- DOmino’s broke a record , by sending a pizza after 2Hrs30Mins. I actually asked him “what made you come so early for my next order”
- “Jon Player” have weak stitchings – in dangerous spot.
I totally agree with “bhagwan jab deta he, chappad phad ke deta he”
Come to my work, I am currently adding 15manhrs per day to Indian economy. I did it on Independence day also. Gandhiji must be really happy, clients weren’t.
15 thoughts on “Bhagwan jab deta he”
I have recieved free Dominoes Pizzas in Delhi so no complaints with their service. Airtel broadband has never given me problems but when I ordered a router for wireless connection I got my wi-fi connection after 11 days although I was promised that I will get it within 48 hours.I had to call them 18 times and lost my temper at least 4 times. I remembered the names of all thier call centre employees by heart.
ya most cos r clueless in setting up wireless connections
This is funny (I know it must be annoying for you).. but the post itself is hilarious.. LOL
day b4 my airtel modem gone dead… i complained at 9pm. Next day 10am the guy was at my doorsteps and 10:05am my connection was back on track
i found out this, which you people can do if you dont get Pizza in-time at pizza-corners: http://bp0.blogger.com/_2x4c61tAUxM/RvfxYUeGUdI/AAAAAAAACJM/RaJ6ny2-yww/s1600-h/no+service.jpg