“Love Aaj Kal” is a very pleasant movie. This is one of the 5% Bollywood movies where director has common sense and actors can act.
Straight to the points, I liked these:
- Acting. There were no overacting !! All characters were good in their place. Saif was in his best, he is better actor than Salman, Shah rukh and Akshay combined.
- Hats off to the director. He dint try too hard to communicate anything.
- There was nice sense of humour in the movie, even in emotional scenes and climaxes. All of those had quality, unlike Akshay’s jokes in his movie.
- Deepika was good. She looked hot , sexy and tall (taller than Rani and Preity combined :-))
I dint like these:
- Songs. Songs were OK, but i dint like them inserted in the movie. When are we getting rid of this practice ?
I read many reviews saying “plot is difficult to catch and confusing”. Well , that’s not true.. at all. This movie is no matrix, you will be able to catch is easily if you have ability to see beyond typical Bollywood Masalas.
I hope this movie is a big hit.
One thought on “Review : Love Aaj Kal”